Tuesday 22 October 2013

Jordan Day 10 - Aqaba to Tel Aviv



A morning of swimming and relaxing. After lunch, we set on the drive back to Amman, stopping off en route for dinner at a restaurant, and arriving at the airport in the early evening. KE Land Only package services end on arrival at the airport. - KE Adventure Trip Notes

After our last buffet breakfast, we bused to Berenice Beach Club where the Poms swam and snorkeled in the sea and I updated the blog.

Photo by Andrew Douglas


We then headed back into town for our final lunch before starting out on the 350km drive to Amman Airport.

Photo by Anas

We bade our crew Anas, Samir and Sohaib a fond farewell and then proceeded to check in where we said our goodbyes and I bought a new camera which I hope I won't drop in Israel!

Even though the cycling was a bit over my abilities, I rode where I could and otherwise enjoyed the route from the bus. It was a terrific itinerary and I would highly recommend this trip to all my cycling buddies around the world. Jordan is a great place to visit and a challenging place to cycle.

For trip details, check out KE Adventure on this link: Jordan-end-2-end-road-bike-tour

Boarding Royal Jordanian for Tel Aviv soon and looking forward to my eighth IsraelRide next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment