Saturday 1 November 2014

Trans Oceania 2014 - Elliott to Renner Springs | Thursday, October 30 - 93km



I did not get much sleep during the night but at lease the diarrhea seemed to have passed. I started packing up the tent at 4.45am and then rode with Doug to the lunch spot at around 70km. I managed a nap in the van on the way. The kitchen crew turned up in the big van and chopped all the vegetables so I had an easy day.



Everyone was through by 10.30 so we packed up the van and got to the campsite quite early. I got an air conditioned room with John and napped for a few hours.


Camp dinner was boiled potatoes and sausages stewed in cabbage. I followed up with a can of Fanta and a glass of ice.Tomorrow is another long day to Tennant Creek with a rest day. I’ll catch a ride to the lunch spot and ride from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment